Apple Watch S5 GPS + LTE Cellular Unlocked Certified Pre-Owned SmartWatch
- Apple Watch Series 5 and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not available with all service providers. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts or prepaid plans; check with your employer and service provider. Some legacy plans may not be compatible. Roaming is not available. Contact your service provider for more details. Check www.apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2019 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, cellular coverage, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
Apple Watch Series 5 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages.
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2019, September|
|BODY||Dimensions||44 x 38 x 10.7 mm (1.73 x 1.50 x 0.42 in)|
|Weight||36.7 g (1.31 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, ceramic/sapphire crystal back, aluminum frame|
|50m water resistant ECG certified (region dependent SW application; HW available on all models)|
|DISPLAY||Type||LTPO OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||1.78 inches, 10.0 cm2 (~60.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||448 x 368 pixels (~326 ppi density)|
|Protection||Ion-X strengthened glass|
|3D Touch display 1000 nits max brightness (advertised) Always-on display|
|PLATFORM||OS||watchOS 6.0, upgradable to 6.2.8|
|Internal||32GB 1GB RAM|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate (2nd gen), barometer, compass|
|Natural language commands and dictation (talking mode)|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 296 mAh battery (1.13 Wh)|
|Stand-by||Up to 18 h (mixed usage)|
|MISC||Colors||Silver, Gold, Space Gray|
|Models||A2156, A2157, A2094, A2095, A2092, A2093|
|Price||About 450 EUR|